Thursday, June 19, 2008

More Brandi

Aaaah, Red Rocks. That magical place. So, here are a few more pics of Brandi at Red Rocks. It was still daylight when she was performing, so the lighting is natural. I absolutely LOVE it. I don't know how the performers feel about being able to actually see the audience. 

Did I say already that I absolutely LOVE Red Rocks? This is THE summer to go see concerts at Red Rocks, too. So many good acts coming to Red Rocks: Brandi (and Sheryl Crow), the Police and Elvis Costello, Jack Johnson, the True Colors Tour, Lyle Lovett, Steely Dan, John Mellencamp, James Taylor, Yonder Mountain String Band with Keller Williams, Willie Nelson!!, G Love and Special Sauce, Blues Traveler, the Fray (!), not to mention the Australian Bee Gees! What I wouldn't give for unlimited discretionary income.

Anyway, enjoy the pics of Brandi. (Oh, and one of her and Sheryl.) 


Here is when Brandi joined Sheryl on stage for "If It Makes You Happy" (I'll post more videos in a later blog.)


Nothing like seeing two powerful women ROCK on stage. It's giving me goosebumps just thinking about it! I should've been a musician!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I sure do miss Red Rocks! Specifically, I miss going there with you. Do you still get there insanely early, stand in line for hours, and hold auditions for the position of runner/blanket thrower?
There has been no experience to match that fun here in Oregon!