Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Starting a blog

OK, well, I've shared with a few people that I've started a blog. It is a bit nerve-wracking, since I may be sharing some of my inner-most thoughts. . . OK, maybe not my inner-MOST thoughts, but a bit intimidating nonetheless. It's like performing, I suppose. Putting myself out there for all to see/comment on. It's worth a shot, though, right? Get it out there. . . wherever "there" is. 

Hello? Is anyone out there? :)

I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. I already talk to myself all the time, now I'm putting the proverbial pen to paper. 

Any topics anyone wants my opinion on? After all, I AM a Burke by birth. . . you KNOW I have an opinion or two! Ha Ha!

I'll look through my pictures and see what strikes my fancy to write about next.

No comments: