Monday, May 26, 2008

Let's give it a go. . .

OK, so I've been thinking this over for a while, so why not give it a go. I've been reading several blogs for quite a while now, and try to put myself in the author's place. I wonder. . . can I be that creative, eloquent, funny, inspiring, focused? Well, if nothing else, I will have good grammar and spelling, right? :) 

My main goal is to not bitch about everything. . . I tend to bitch a lot. Something I don't like about myself. . . I know it turns people off, yet, somehow, I find that that is the easiest way to connect with people. . . sad, isn't it?

So, thoughts for today? Memorial Day. . . our local realtor didn't come around this year and put American Flags by our mailboxes. So sad about that.

We had such a busy week last week with my graduation from the Montessori Education Center of the Rockies (whew, I got all my work turned in on time!! Yay, me!!) and my aunt from Hawaii and her daughters/my cousins with their kids coming into town (and staying with us), we didn't really have anything planned for this weekend. We did a whole lot of NOTHING! Of course, as I sit here now, on the eve of my return to work (but only 6 1/2 days of school left. YAY!) I'm feeling like I didn't get enough done.

Well, I guess the biggest accomplishment of the weekend was getting our planters in the front and back planted. Yay! Here are pictures of "my" front flower boxes. 




























Notice all the rainbow stuff hanging on our front porch and in the front window? 




OK, that was fun! I'll be posting LOTS of pictures! I love to take pics and I love to share pics.









1 comment:

Laura said...

Alright Siobhan!!! I like the pictures. I have found that through my blog, I am funny. I have had friends tell me that they really enjoyed my blog on this or that. I find enjoyment in that. I can't wait to see how you develop yours. Way to go my friend.