Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hot Nanny

There are those who you meet in your life who you find attractive from afar, those you can look at objectively and think, Hmmm. Nice skin, nice smile, great hair, nice body. . . etc. . . . just an observation about their general good looks. WELL, there is a difference between, that "hmmm" feeling and that "take your breath away" feeling. 

A nanny of a family from my classroom evokes emotions in me that I haven't felt in a while. When I see her, I literally stop breathing for a moment and gasp. She is so HOT! Just thinking about her right now, I'm starting to breathe hard. I find myself totally infatuated with her. She has a great smile, she is physically attractive, she has great eyes, she is great with the kids she nannys, and she is totally easy to talk to. (Plus she smells good.) Now, I am a married woman, and I have no intention of straying. But, DAMN, if this woman were to move in to kiss me, I do not think I could stop myself! Holy shit!

Word on the "street" has it that she is gay (BONUS!!!), so I am totally hoping to run into her one day at the bar and strike up a conversation, and maybe a dance. (I hope, hope, HOPE, she can two-step!) OMG, she is so beautiful! I wish I had a picture of her to post (obsess much?!) Interestingly, too, she is a black woman. I have never been attracted to black women in general (now black men, that is another story!) so this is new for me. 

Sadly, she is no longer nannying for that family, so I haven't seen her in 3 weeks. (sigh) 

My co-workers totally know of my infatuation with her, and on her last day I was trying to prolong the conversation with her. They were giving me such a hard time. ;-)

WHAT?!!! I just want to be her friend so I can look at her some more!

Lust. . . it can be a wonderful thing. . . 

2 comments:

Laura said...

You crack me up with this post.
Did you find out why she is no longer working for that family?

Anonymous said...

Never really found out. I think she is a friend of that family and was just helping them out. She injured her back and was working with Worker's Comp,so I don't think this was a permanent thing, anyway. . .